duminică, 21 aprilie 2013

DUBturbo [cracked] download pc/mac

DUBturbo [cracked] download

Reviewed by:
Rating:
1
On April 13, 2012
Last modified:March 12, 2013

Summary:

Features being advertised aren't real features, and are available in any standard DAW. Won't let you expand beyond the program itself; you can't expand your sound libraries nor can you use hardware equipment. If you're serious about your beat making career, I recommend you stay away from Dubturbo and invest in quality software and gear instead.
Occasionally, I review software and pieces of gear here at Make Beats 101 if I find them useful for producers and other musicians.
Because there’s already way too many things being advertised to us, I try to only review things that are beneficial to our goal of making great quality music.
Since I want to maintain my sense of integrity, I don’t bother writing about and recommending crappy equipment and software.
And that’s precisely the reason why I CAN’T give beatmaking programs like Dubturbo and Sonic Producer a good review.
I actually almost didn’t write this post, but because these programs are being advertised everywhere on the Internet I figured this post might help someone who’s thinking about buying one of these programs.
In case you didn’t know, I was strictly a rapper first before I started producing my own beats.
When I first started out a few years ago, I did what everyone else would do and searched the Internet for websites that would help me out. 

DUBturbo [cracked] download


So I went on Google and typed “how to make beats” or some other similar keyphrase. As you’ve probably seen for yourself, I came across websites singing praises about programs like Dubturbo and Sonic Producer.
Luckily, I never bought into the hype because I had producer friends who guided me along the “right path.”
But there are plenty of people who wouldn’t know any better, and end up falling for the hype when they can get something much better for just a little bit more.
So why don’t I recommend aspiring beatmakers to start out with programs like Dubturbo or Sonic Producer, despite the hundreds of glowing Dubturbo reviews out there?
I have my reasons why I think they suck… 4 of them, to be exact.
But before we get started on that, let me tell you about something I’m working on. I’m in the middle of writing a guide for aspiring producers and bedroom musicians to help you guys make your own music (whether that’s beats or complete songs).
I want you to have it when I’m done — absolutely free of charge. I’m almost done with it, but I need your help to make sure I’m not leaving anything out. So let me ask you this:
If you could ask an experienced producer anything, what’s the one thing that you’re dying to know about making beats and music production?
Let me know, and in exchange for your suggestions and feedback I’ll give you a free copy when I finish it!

<a href="https://freshercleaning.wufoo.com/forms/q7w8q1/" title="html form">Fill out my Wufoo form!</a>
Feel free to skip the above if you don’t feel like it. No hard feelings, but I guarantee that it will be a great guide so I think you’re going to miss out and regret it if you don’t.
On to the rest of the article!

DUBturbo [cracked] download

1.) Features They Advertise Aren’t Real Features

Let’s get to the first point why I think Dubturbo is crap: pretty much all the features they advertise on their website are actually real shitty features.
All those bullet points are nothing ESPECIALLY if you compare it to real beat making software like Logic, Studio One, FL Studio or Reason.
Broadcast quality? 4 octave keyboard? Exports to wave? 16 tracks? There’s nothing special with these ‘features’ — any real DAW worth its salt is built in with much more.
First of all, I don’t actually know any beatmaking programs that use MP3s for their samples. No company in their right mind would do so.
That’s exactly why real programs all come with sound banks that are several gigabytes worth of samples. And yes, they’re all “broadcast quality” (what the hell does that even mean anyway?).
Secondly, it’s worth mentioning that all of the other, more professional programs export your final mix to a .wav files as well. 

DUBturbo [cracked] download


Even free audio programs like Audacity will export to wave files, so I don’t see how there’s actually anything special about this feature either.
Thirdly, Dubturbo gives you a “wicked 4-octave keyboard while others give you 1 or 2.” This is a bold, outright lie.
Real beatmaking programs give you the complete 88-key spectrum (which is 7 octaves, not 4) to play with.
Suddenly, 4 octaves doesn’t look so wicked anymore.
Lastly, Dubturbo gives you “16 tracks of stereo boomin’ sound” which means you can have up to 16 instruments in one song.
Sounds amazing, right?
…Until you find out that industry programs gives you UNLIMITED tracks, and that you’re only limited by your computer’s ability to handle all those instruments at the same time.
It’s funny how Dubturbo claims to do “10x as much while costing 10x less than other software” because if you look at it closely, it’s actually VERY FAR from meeting industry standards and does much, much less.
Yes folks, there’s a reason why it’s only $39.95, and why you won’t find any legitimate producer in the music industry endorsing it.

2.) You Can’t Expand Beyond The Program

DUBturbo [cracked] download

 

One of Dubturbo’s selling points is being able to program notes and drums using your actual computer keyboard. This may sound appealing to people who are starting out.
While this can be a useful feature (Logic, Reason and other DAWs have this feature too), sooner or later you’re going to want to use a MIDI controller to make programming notes easier.
But alas, you can’t do that with Dubturbo because there’s no option to use a MIDI controller with the program.
So when you’re trying to compose a melody you’re either stuck with using your keyboard (which doesn’t feel natural at all) or drawing in the notes with your mouse (that’s a WHOLE LOT of clicking around!).
It’s way easier to compose melodies with a keyboard or bang out beats with drum pads, but unfortunately Dubturbo won’t let you do that.
Trust me, it is extremely difficult to make beats this way. Trying to do so is like playing basketball with one hand tied behind your back — sure, you can do it, but why would you want to?
Now I’ll admit, when I listened to some of the sample beats from Dubturbo, *some* of the samples that come with the program did sound okay. It’s definitely NOWHERE near as great as they claim it is, however. 

DUBturbo [cracked] download


And no matter how much you like the sounds, eventually you WILL outgrow it. And when you do, you’ll want to expand your instrument collection — which means investing in VSTs like Kontakt 5 (and other third party libraries), Trilian, and other instruments.
YOU CAN’T DO THIS with Dubturbo because the programming is so bad that it doesn’t support anything external to run with the program.
Native Instruments' Komplete is the best bundle when it comes to virtual instruments, but you won't be able to use it with Dubturbo either.
You’re pretty much stuck with the sounds that came with it. And since it doesn’t come with much (if any) effects, you won’t be able to tweak the sounds and personalize it either.
And before you think that you’ll never pay that much for the Komplete bundle (it costs $559 at the time I wrote this post), there are plenty of free VST instruments that all provide you with excellent sounds to use for your beats. No, you won’t be able to use them with Dubturbo either.

3.) The Internet Is Littered With Lies About It

DUBturbo [cracked] download

 

Search Google for “Dubturbo review” or “Sonic Producer review” and you will find it almost impossible to find a review that doesn’t sing high praises about these products.
It is actually very, very, very difficult to find an honest review of those programs that doesn’t try to get you to buy it.
To be honest, I don’t exactly blame Dubturbo or Sonic Producer for this.
The reason why you find so many websites peddling these products is because of their affiliate program, which pays a 70% commission to anyone who sells a copy of the software.
In other words, if I decide to be an affiliate for Dubturbo or Sonic Producer then it’s in my best financial interests to praise the program as much as I can.
Because if I can successfully sell you the product, I’ll get $28 out of the $39 that you pay.
These “reviewers” don’t actually care whether it’s a good program to make beats with.
They only recommend it because the sales page does a good job of convincing newbies that the software is the shit, and it makes them money if you buy it.
I mean, do you honestly believe this “review”…

I find it extremely difficult to believe that this chick makes beats… Scratch that, I seriously doubt if she knows what the hell she’s talking about.

Now don’t get me wrong: I don’t have a problem with making money as an affiliate.
But it bothers me when people recommend poor products and tell lies about it just to make a quick buck.
Which brings us to the fourth and final point…

4.) They’re Advertised As The Holy Grail Of Making Beats

Read through the salespages for Dubturbo and Sonic Producer and you’ll end up thinking that all you need are these programs to make beats that rival Timbaland and Scott Storch.
And if you believe all the “reviews”, nobody has anything bad to say about these programs.
They make it seem like you don’t need anything else to be an award-winning producer making tons of cash money from the super hot beats you’ll be producing.
Yeah, right.
I don’t care what anybody says — it takes a lot of practice and musical training to be able to put together good beats.
Put a 5-year old in front of Dr. Dre’s beat making equipment and he still won’t be able to make anything that comes close to “Still D.R.E.” 

DUBturbo [cracked] download


No, making good beats is NOT as easy as they would like you to believe.
They want you to believe that “you can make the same quality rap and hiphop beats that your favorite artists and producers are making, in a snap” (that’s a quote straight from their salespage by the way).
But let’s be realistic here — no program or software will turn you into a superstar beatmaker overnight.
Unless you’re extremely talented, it will take a solid background in music theory and months of constant practice before you’ll be able to put out good beats.
Sucks to hear, but it’s the truth.
Here’s the funny thing about it all.
Sonic Producer comes with bonus instructional videos on how to make beats… Not with Sonic Producer itself, but with Logic, Pro Tools, and a Korg M3 (a hardware synthesizer that costs a couple thousand dollars).
That’s right, their own tutorials teach you how to make beats using real software and big boy gear!

So Is Dubturbo and Sonic Producer A Scam?

Even though there’s a lot of bullshit hype with these programs… No, it’s not exactly a scam, but they’re INCREDIBLY bad value for your money.
The sellers of Dubturbo and Sonic Producers are businesses who simply sell not-so-good products, market it with over-the-top methods and have low-integrity salesmen promoting it for them.
When you actually look at Dubturbo in-depth and compare it with other software, it’s easy to see how you’re actually getting LIMITED by using it.
I haven’t even gone into the fact that loads of people complain about Dubturbo constantly freezing and crashing on them, or how their logo is a backward version of Beats By Dre.
So no, I DO NOT recommend anyone to buy Dubturbo or any of its counterparts (such as Sonic Producer).
In my opinion, they are poorly programmed pieces of software that are seriously lacking any useful features and mislead newbies into thinking anyone can make chart-topping beats overnight.
You’re much better off saving a little bit more money and investing in “real” programs like Studio One or FL Studio instead.
If you already have one of those programs, then you’re not missing out on anything. Invest your money on sound modules such as Kontakt instead.
It might cost more in the short-run, but you get a lot more bang for your buck AND it won’t be a problem if you want to expand your setup in the future.
I can’t stress this enough: if you’re serious about music production and want to make your own beats, stay far, far away from Dubturbo and invest in quality software and gear instead

DUBturbo [cracked] download



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu